Home › Jobs in Portbury ›
Workshop Plant Engineer - Plant Hire role, Portbury
This is a permanent job listed by ASSOCIATES G.C.S. RECRUITMENT
Workshop Plant Engineer - Plant Hire
Description: Job from: ASSOCIATES G.C.S. RECRUITMENT LTD - Plant Fitter - Workshop Engineer Plant Hire Company Bristol / Portbury ...
Listed on: 10/10/2019
Applications Until: 21/11/2019
Location: Portbury, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours per week
Salary Amount: GBP £25000
Tips for this Role:
- Ask good questions to demonstrate you are interested and have researched.
- Keep your words work-safe during the interview.
- Breath in, relax your face muscles, take five minutes to ready yourself before meeting the interviewer.
- Don't go off on tangents. Keep your focus on your better qualities.
- Never be late. Plan for getting lost.
Jobs available on other Boards:
Some useful things would be:
- Have a helpful attitude
- Perform other ad-hoc functions as requested
Common Interview Questions:
- How long do you want to work for the company?
- How would you define the speed at which you work?
- If current colleagues were asked why you should be employed, what would they claim?
- What are your monetary requirements?
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms