Placed by Candidate Source
Description: Added by Candidate Source Ltd - A growing marketing company is seeking an experienced WordPress Web Developer to join its team based in London/Waterloo.
The company started over 20 years ago, has developed an exemplary reputation in the promotional merchandise industry for servicing all branded confectionery needs.
As a WordPress Web Developer your duties will include:
• Helping to develop a new pieces of industry leading customer experience software with on-going support.
• Rebuild existing sites.
• Responsibility for the web building programme.
• Writing scripts.
To be a successful WordPress Web Developer you will have the following skills and experience:
• Good communication skills.
• Previous experience in a similar role.
• Experience with writing scripts.
• Has commercial acumen.
• Good programming skills.
• Stable and can work on you own initiative.
• Experience of writing scripts.
• Understanding databases along with other programming skills.
Please note that this is an internal office-based role.
In return for this WordPress role, you will receive a salary of £40,000 - £50,000 per annum.
Date added: 12/02/2019
Listed Until: 26/02/2019
Location: London, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours
Yearly Salary: GBP £40000
More London Positions:
It may be nice to have:
Interview Questions - Practice These: