Home › Jobs in Sheffield ›
Sheffield-based Welder role
Here's a job listed by REED
Description: From REED - Our client in Doncaster are looking for Welders to join their expanding team for exciting new projects. Duties will include MIG weldin...
Added on: 03/10/2019
Listed Until: 03/11/2019
Location: Sheffield, United Kingdom
Structure: temporary, full time Up to 40 hours pw
Package: GBP £25330
List of Tips for this Position:
- Try not to oversell who you are.
- Get there in time, to feel calm and ready for a great meeting.
- Be genuine, upbeat,, candid and to the point.
- Don't forget your body language like making eye contact, your posture, not fidgeting and not mumbling.
- Sit down, be calm, take five minutes to ready yourself ahead of meeting the interviewer.
Jobs on other Jobs Boards:
Interview Questions - Prepare for these:
- Why are you quitting your current firm?
- Tell me about the best manager you have had and the worst manager.
- How would you define your plus points?
External Help for Your Interview
Positions in places close to Sheffield
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms