Home › Jobs in Gremista ›
Waste Operative position, Gremista
This is a permanent role posted by Shetland Islands council
Description: Job from: Shetland Islands council - Advertisement Details The Waste Operative will undertake a range of duties required to operate the Gremista Waste Management Facil...
Listed on: 13/11/2018
Listed Until: 27/11/2018
Location: Gremista, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours
Salary Amount: GBP £22520
Tips for this Role:
- Specify your career goals and why you would like this role.
- Don't stress yourself by thinking about negatives.
- Don't forget your body language such as making good eye contact, your posture, not fidgeting and not mumbling.
- Keep your words work-safe during the interview.
- Be yourself, cheery, focused, positive, frank and concise.
Some useful things would be:
- A resolute, resilient and incessant temperament
- A background in a comparable position with at least 1 year experience
- Must be a great person to work with
- A 'can do' mentality, prepared to help out the rest of the team in a cooperative way
- An ambitious and dedicated mentality
Jobs in local places
© 2022 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms