Home › Jobs in Corby ›
Warehouse Stock Clerk job role in Corby
A full time permanent job in Corby placed by Ceva Logistics which finishes on March 28th 2019
Warehouse Stock Clerk
Description: Posted by Ceva Logistics - At CEVA we believe that logistics is a people business, and our people are passionate and committed. They fully understand supply chain excellence...
Date Posted: 14/02/2019
Ends on: 28/03/2019
Location: Corby, UK
Employment Type: permanent, full time 35-40 hours pw
Salary: GBP £25000
Interview and CV Tips
- Try not to go off on tangents. Keep your focus on your best qualities.
- Thank the interviewer(s) in person, by email or by post. Common courtesy and politeness goes far in interviewing.
- Don't cause yourself stress by concentrating on negatives.
- Define clearly your career goals and why you want this job.
- Be authentic, upbeat, focused, forthright and succint.
- Ensure your recent twitter posts are professional.
- Take time with your answers. Don't feel pressure to answer too quickly.
External Corby Job Vacancies:
Typical Interview Questions:
- What do you know about the owners of this company?
- What is it that appeals to you about this business?
- Describe your work style.
- Why did you quit your previous job?
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms