Home › Jobs in Manchester ›
Warehouse operatives - job role in Manchester
Info about this full time permanent role in Manchester posted by BCT Resourcing closing on 17-11-2019
Warehouse operatives -
Description: Uploaded by BCT Resourcing - Title: Warehouse operativesLocation: ManchesterSalary: £8 - £11 per hourWe are currently recruiting for a Warehouse ...
Posted on: 06/10/2019
Ends on: 17/11/2019
Location: Manchester, UK
Employment Type: permanent, full time 35-40 hours pw
Salary: GBP £15600
Interview and CV Tips
- Try not to go off on tangents. Keep your focus on your best qualities.
- Ask great questions to show you are interested and have done your research.
- Remember the importance of body language such as eye contact, posture, active listening and nodding.
- Eat well on the day - don't eat spicy foods!
- Take time with your answers. Don't feel pressure to answer quick fire.
- Study common interview questions, preparing your responses. Quiz yourself before with some practice questions.
- Set up a Google Alert about the company to keep informed.
Job Hunting Tips:
"Target your CV to befit the firm that will read it."
These things would probably help you to get this job
- An eagerness to improve
- A solid team member, able to create effective, collaborative relationships with others
- A commitment to work hard
- Have a helpful attitude
External Manchester Positions:
Popular Interview Questions:
- Why are you moving from your exisiting company?
- Tell me why you wish to come and work for this company.
- Why do you really want this job?
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms