Home › Jobs in Grimethorpe ›
Grimethorpe-based Warehouse Operative position
Placed by PMP Recruitment
Description: Added by PMP Recruitment - Do you want to join a leading fashion brand with the chance to progress and gain a permanent contract? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for ...
Date added: 16/08/2019
Listed to: 13/09/2019
Location: Grimethorpe, Great Britain
Structure: temporary, full time Up to 40 hours per week
Package: GBP £17082
Tips for Interviewing for this Position:
- Do not go off topic. Keep your thoughts on the things you are good at.
- Think about your responses.
- Do not use unprofessional terminology.
- Try not to oversell who you are.
- Put on a clean suit. Wear it sharp and neat.
- Read about the employer, owner, and job role.
- Think of body language like not playing with a pen, sitting upright, not slouching and speaking clearly.
Advice for those looking for employment:
"CV targeting. Make sure your CV is targeted to be appropriate for the company who will receive it. Tailor your CV to each job role you are applying for."
It may be nice to have:
- Be helpful
- An excellent attention to detail
- A reliable co-worker, confident enough to establish friendships
Roles on other Jobs Boards:
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- What have you discovered about your prior slip ups?
- What salary are you wanting?
- How would you express your qualities?
External Guides for Your Interview
Positions in towns and cities close to Grimethorpe
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms