Home › Jobs in Warrington ›
Warehouse Operative job role in Warrington
Here's more info about this full time permanent position in Warrington posted by Extra Personnel closing on 04-11-2019
Description: Posted by Extra Personnel - Warehouse Operative We are recruiting for the position of Warehouse Operative in the Burtonwood area. Requi...
Date Posted: 07/10/2019
Ends on: 04/11/2019
Location: Warrington, UK
Employment Type: permanent, full time 35-40 hours
Salary: GBP £17062
- Research the industry, manager, and their history.
- Keep your language professional at all times.
- Thank the interviewer(s) in person, by email or by post. Common courtesy and politeness goes far in interviewing.
- Interact subtly on the company's social media - maybe like a post.
- Try not to go off on tangents. Keep your focus on your best qualities.
More Warrington Jobs:
Typical Interview Questions:
- Tell me about you, the person.
- What is it that grabs you regards this company?
- Describe your work style.
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms