Home › Jobs in Royston ›
Royston-based Warehouse Operative job role
Placed by Mission 4 Recruitment
Description: Added by Mission 4 Recruitment Ltd - Calling all Warehouse Operatives for Christmas Temp Work! We are currently recruiting for Warehouse Operatives to join our client in Roysto...
Date added: 10/10/2019
Applications Until: 21/11/2019
Location: Royston, Great Britain
Structure: temporary, full time Up to 40 hours pw
Package: GBP £15015
Tips for Interviewing for this Position:
- Be cautious to talk poorly about your team mates, boss or industry.
- Make it in time, to feel chilled and ready for your interview.
- Explain the goals of your career and the reasons you prefer the position.
- Interact, maybe, with the interviewer's twitter profile.
- Think about your responses.
- Eat properly beforehand - and no smelly meals!
- Analyse typical questions and write down your replies.
Roles on other Jobs Boards:
It may be nice to have:
- Have a 'can do' attitude, prepared to help out the rest of the team in a constructive style
- An excellent colleague as well as work on your own initiative
- Execute other ad-hoc tasks as requested
- Committed to work hard
External Guides for Your Interview
Positions in towns and cities close to Royston
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms