Home › Jobs in Hemel Hempstead ›
Hemel Hempstead-based Warehouse Manager role
Placed by Brook Street
Description: Added by Brook Street - A new role as a Warehouse Manager has become available to us from one of our long standing clients. There are large growth plans for this organisa...
Date added: 04/10/2019
Ends on: 15/11/2019
Location: Hemel Hempstead, Great Britain
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours per week
Package: GBP £30000
External Guides for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Position:
- Don't be late. Plan for the unexpected.
- Do not go off topic. Keep your thoughts on the things you are good at.
- Make first impressions count and offer warm greetings with all you speak to.
- Make it in time, to feel chilled and ready for your interview.
- Think of body language like not playing with a pen, sitting upright, not slouching and speaking clearly.
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' card by post.
It may be nice to have:
- Ability to work additional hours to meet the needs of the post as and when required
- Self-motivated, with strong desire to succeed
- Be adaptable & flexible
- A highly supportive and collaborative person
- Detail orientated and organised
More Hemel Hempstead Jobs:
Positions in towns and cities close to Hemel Hempstead
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms