Home › Jobs in Cardiff ›
Waiter/Waitress position, Cardiff
This is a temporary role posted by Off to Work
Description: Job from: Off to Work - Do you want to be in charge of when and where you earn your money? Are you bored of working within the same four w...
Listed on: 05/10/2019
Listed to: 16/11/2019
Location: Cardiff, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: temporary, full time ~37 hours pw
Salary Amount: GBP £16828
Tips for this Role:
- Never be late. Make plans for getting lost.
- Keep your words work-safe during the interview.
- Breath in, relax your face muscles, take five minutes to ready yourself before meeting the interviewer.
- Consider your answers. You shouldn't feel pressure to answer rapidly.
- Make sure that latest social posts are work-friendly.
Jobs on other Jobs Boards:
Some useful things would be:
- Have a helpful attitude
- Can work during extreme pressure
- Must be a nice person to work alongside
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms