Home › Jobs in Bradley Stoke ›
Various Temporary Roles job role in Bradley Stoke
More information about this full time temporary position in Bradley Stoke placed by REED closing by Monday 1st April 2019
Various Temporary Roles
Description: Uploaded by REED - Are you available immediately?Are you looking for temporary work in the North Bristol area?Do you have office admi...
Posted on: 18/03/2019
Listed to: 01/04/2019
Location: Bradley Stoke, UK
Employment Type: temporary, full time 35-40 hours each week
Salary: GBP £15600
Interview and CV Tips
- Ensure that latest linkedin posts are interview safe.
- Take deep breaths, relax your face muscles, take 5 minutes to pause before the interview.
- Try not to go off on tangents. Keep your focus on your best qualities.
Jobs available on other Jobs Boards:
These things would probably help you to get this job
- Excellent team working skills
- Be an excellent teammate and work to own initiative
- An ability to build and maintain great working relationships
- A solid team member, able to create effective, collaborative relationships with others
- Can operate during an amount of pressure
Latest Bradley Stoke Positions
Popular Interview Questions:
- Describe yourself to me.
- Describe your work style.
- Describe a difficult experience you faced in the workplace and how you coped with it.
- What is your greatest failing?
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms