Home › Jobs in Stoke-On-Trent ›
Stoke-On-Trent: Van & Counterbalance FLT Driver job
Listed by Pin Point Recruitment
Van & Counterbalance FLT Driver
Description: Added by Pin Point Recruitment - Our client, a well-known welding and fabrication company, are currently recruiting for experienced Van Driver/Counterbalance Forklift Drivers in t...
Date added: 17/04/2019
Applications Until: 29/05/2019
Location: Stoke-On-Trent, Great Britain
Employment Details: contract, full time standard full time hours pw
Yearly Salary: GBP £17062
External Guides for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' card by post.
- Do not go off topic. Keep your thoughts on the things you are good at.
- Try not to oversell who you are.
- Think about your responses.
- Do not be fearful to declare you don't know an answer.
- Do not list items on your CV. This interview is an opportunity to deliver the positives you have that your CV doesn't convey.
- Check your latest twitter and linkedin posts are work-friendly.
Additional Stoke-On-Trent Positions:
It may be nice to have:
- Have competence to create and grow good workplace relationships
- Should conduct yourself in an appropriate manner
- Be helpful
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Stoke-On-Trent
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms