Home › Jobs in Yeovil ›
TV & Satellite Engineer / Trainee role in Yeovil
Here's more detail on this full time permanent position in Yeovil posted by One Step Recruitment ending on 15th November 2019
TV & Satellite Engineer / Trainee
Description: Uploaded by One Step Recruitment - A region wide TV installation and engineering company is recruiting for a TV and Satellite engineer and a trainee to join their team on a ...
Posted on: 04/10/2019
Ends on: 15/11/2019
Location: Yeovil, UK
Employment Type: permanent, full time 35-40 hours pw
Salary: GBP £18000
- Ensure that recent social media messages are not unprofessional.
- Don't speak negatively of former coworkers, employers or colleagues.
- Thank the interviewer(s) in person, by email or by post. Common courtesy and politeness goes far in interviewing.
- Study common interview questions, preparing your responses. Quiz yourself before with some practice questions.
Additional Yeovil Positions:
These things would probably help you to get this job
- Performing other ad-hoc tasks as requested
- Eligibility to work in the UK is essential for the role
- A friendly person
- A 'can do' attitude, prepared to help out the rest of the team in a constructive style
Popular Interview Questions:
- Are you really the best person for this position?
- How long do you expect to work for this company?
- Describe yourself to me.
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms