Home › Jobs in Manchester ›
Manchester: Travel Recruitment Consultant job
Listed by Succeed Recruitment Solutions
Travel Recruitment Consultant
Description: Listed by Succeed Recruitment Solutions - Are you a travel industry professional looking for an exciting and rewarding career opportunity related to the travel sector? Do you enjoy...
Date listed: 14/10/2019
Listed Until: 25/11/2019
Location: Manchester, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours
Yearly Salary: GBP £negotiable
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Think of body language like not playing with a pen, sitting upright, not slouching and speaking clearly.
- Be sincere, optimistic, focused, confident, plainspoken and concise.
- Sit in the car, be calm, take some time to set yourself ahead of entering reception.
- Check that your recent social media messages are positive.
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' card by post.
Key things for this position:
- Accepts that finding the right fit is NOT a nine-to-five career
- Is confident with speaking with clients and candidates on the phone or in person.
- Accepts how tough recruitment positions such as this can be
Roles on other Jobs Boards:
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- What do you hope you can produce for our firm?
- What was satisfying about your previous job?
- What do you require from your manager?
External Blogs for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Manchester
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms