Home › Jobs in Bristol ›
Bristol-based Travel Groups Operations Consultant job
Here's a role listed by Travel Trade Recruitment
A Selection of YT Tips for Jobseekers
Job Interview Tips: Tell Me About Yourself v2. Example of a good answer.
Job Interview Tips (Part 25): Questions to avoid asking in a job interview
What to say at your job interview (all my BEST phrases and tips!)
Travel Groups Operations Consultant
Bristol, United Kingdom
permanent, full time, Up to 40 hours pw
Description: From Travel Trade Recruitment -
I am currently looking for an Operations Coordinator for a niche travel specialist tour operator who are based in The Bristol area, you will play a ma...
Added on: 21/05/2018
Listed Until: 02/07/2018
List of Tips for this Position:
- Do not be worried to say you don't know a response to questions.
- Consider your responses.
- Read about typical interviewer questions and devise your answers.
- Make sure that recent linkedin messages are positive.
- Sit down, be calm, take five minutes to ready yourself ahead of meeting the interviewer.
- Create a Google Alert on the employer to know latest developments.
Additional Bristol Job Vacancies:
External Help for Your Interview
© 2018 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms