Home › Jobs in London Heathrow Airport ›
London Heathrow Airport: Transport Planner role
Placed by Driver Hire (Uxbridge)
Description: Listed by Driver Hire (Uxbridge) - Working as part of a busy transport team within the cargo freight terminal at Heathrow. Salary based on experience around £30k per ann...
Date listed: 14/10/2019
Listed Until: 25/11/2019
Location: London Heathrow Airport, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours per week
Yearly Salary: GBP £28000
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Detail the goals of your career and the reasons you like the opportunity.
- Do not go off topic. Keep your thoughts on the things you are good at.
- Make first impressions count and offer warm greetings with all you speak to.
- Sit in the car, be calm, take some time to set yourself ahead of entering reception.
- Do not use unprofessional terminology.
- Do not list items on your CV. This interview is an opportunity to submit the positives you have that your CV just can't depict.
Roles on other Jobs Boards:
Key things for this position:
- A good level of written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work flexibly and a good team player
- Self-motivated, with strong desire to succeed
- Ability to self-manage
External Blogs for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to London Heathrow Airport
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms