Home › Jobs in London Heathrow Airport ›
London Heathrow Airport: Transport Planner role
Placed by Driver Hire (Uxbridge)
Description: Added by Driver Hire (Uxbridge) - Working as part of a busy transport team within the cargo freight terminal at Heathrow. Salary based on experience around £30k per ann...
Date added: 14/10/2019
Applications Until: 25/11/2019
Location: London Heathrow Airport, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours
Yearly Salary: GBP £28000
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Explain the goals of your career and the reasons you like the opportunity.
- Do not go off topic. Keep your thoughts on the things you are good at.
- Make first impressions count and offer warm greetings with all you speak to.
- Take a seat, be calm, take a few minutes to set yourself ahead of going through the door.
- Do not use unprofessional terminology.
- Do not list items on your CV. This interview is an opportunity to deliver the positives you have that your CV doesn't convey.
Additional London Heathrow Airport Positions:
It may be nice to have:
- A good level of written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work flexibly and a good team player
- Self-motivated, with strong desire to succeed
- Ability to self-manage
New London Heathrow Airport Positions
External Guides for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to London Heathrow Airport
© 2022 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms