Home › Jobs in Broxburn ›
Broxburn-based Training Administrator job
Listed by REED
Description: Added by REED - Training Administrator Broxburn 3 Month FTC £20,000 - £2...
Date added: 04/10/2019
Ends on: 18/10/2019
Location: Broxburn, Great Britain
Structure: contract, full time Up to 40 hours each week
Package: GBP £19842
Tips for Interviewing for this Position:
- Be cautious to talk poorly about your team mates, boss or industry.
- Eat properly beforehand - and no smelly meals!
- Think of perceptive questions to express that you're curious and have thought about the opportunity.
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' card by post.
- Explain the goals of your career and the reasons you prefer the position.
- Make it in time, to feel chilled and ready for your interview.
- Analyse typical questions and write down your replies.
External Broxburn Job Vacancies:
It may be nice to have:
- Somebody who doesn't mind to 'chip in' whatever the problem
- Is able to operate during extreme stress
- Determined and enthusiastic outlook
- The right to work in the United Kingdom is necessary
- Be capable to create and grow good workplace relationships
External Guides for Your Interview
Positions in towns and cities close to Broxburn
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms