Home › Jobs in East London ›
Trainee Teacher role, East London
This is a contract job role placed by Academics
Description: Job from: Academics - Trainee Teacher Are you looking for experience in a primary school as a teaching assistant before considering a route into teaching? ...
Listed on: 16/03/2019
Listed Until: 27/04/2019
Location: East London, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: contract, full time ~37 hours each week
Salary Amount: GBP £18200
Interview and CV Help
Tips for this Role:
- Don't stress yourself by thinking about negatives.
- Make a good first impression, be polite with everyone you meet. Stand up, smile, make good eye contact.
- Never be late. Make plans for getting lost.
- Ask good questions to demonstrate you are interested and have researched.
- Consider your answers. You shouldn't feel pressure to answer rapidly.
- Thank the interviewer(s) in person, by email or by post. Common courtesy, alongside politeness really helps in interviews.
Additional East London Job Vacancies:
Common Interview Questions:
- How would you define your work ethic to us?
- What is your greatest failure?
- Why were you sacked?
- What disputes have you confronted at work?
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms