Home › Jobs in Plymouth ›
Plymouth-based Trainee Service Engineer job role
Here's a job listed by Rise Technical Recruitment
Trainee Service Engineer
Description: From Rise Technical Recruitment Limited - Trainee Service EngineerPlymouth£18,000 - £20,000 + Pension + Holiday + Overtime + Training + Progressio...
Added on: 10/10/2019
Applications Until: 21/11/2019
Location: Plymouth, United Kingdom
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours per week
Package: GBP £18000
External Guides for Your Interview
List of Tips for this Position:
- Make a good first impression, offer warm greetings with all you speak to. Stand up, make a smile, keep eye contact.
- Stipulate the goals of your career and the reasons you prefer the position.
- Don't go off topic. Keep your brain on the things you are good at.
Advice for Job-hunters:
"When emailing CVs, capture the company's awareness with a short and succinct cover letter that details how your the vacancy."
It may be helpful to have:
- An able co-worker, confident enough to establish practical rapport
- Determined and dedicated temperament
- Somebody who enjoys to 'get stuck in' and complete a mixture of jobs
Interview Questions - Prepare for these:
- What do you reckon you can accomplish for the business?
- Have you become irate in a role? What caused this?
- Recount to me some examples of your experience of teamwork.
Positions in places close to Plymouth
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms