Home › Jobs in Hollingbourne ›
Trainee Restaurant Manager role, Hollingbourne
Here's more detail on this full time permanent job role in Hollingbourne placed by Roadchef ending on 28th March 2019
Trainee Restaurant Manager
Description: Uploaded by Roadchef Ltd - Trainee Restaurant Manager We are proud to be one of the leading Motorway Service Area operators in the UK with the Best People, ...
Posted on: 14/02/2019
Ends on: 28/03/2019
Location: Hollingbourne, UK
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours per week
Salary Amount: GBP £28000
- Don't just recap your CV. Use this chance to show all your qualities that a CV does not visualise.
- Take time with your answers. Don't feel pressure to answer quick fire.
- Interact subtly on the company's social accounts - perhaps make a comment.
- Study popular interview questions, preparing your responses. Test yourself before with a few practice questions.
- Dress for the occasion. Dress stylish and tidy.
- Take deep breaths, relax your face muscles, take 5 minutes to pause before the interview.
- Learn about the company, interviewer, and job opportunity.
Roles on other Jobs Boards:
Popular Interview Questions:
- What will you do if you don't get a job offer?
- What did you love/hate about your last job?
- Why did you quit your previous role?
- Explain to me some examples of good team work.
Jobs in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms