Here's more detail on this full time permanent job role in Hollingbourne placed by Roadchef ending on 28th March 2019
Description: Uploaded by Roadchef Ltd -
Trainee Restaurant Manager
We are proud to be one of the leading Motorway Service Area operators in the UK with the Best People, Best Brands, Best Service for those on the move. Every year we have 52 million visitors to one of our 30 sites, and provide a great stop for our customers and a rewarding journey for our people.
Position: Trainee Restaurant Manager
Location: Maidstone Motorway Service Area
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £28,000 per annum
Benefits: Roadchef Discount Card; Benefits website- over 8000 discounts available; Refer a Friend - cash scheme; Long Service awards; Flexible working hours; 28 days holiday paid pro rata; Great personal development opportunities.
About the role:
Maidstone Motorway Service Area on the M20 near Maidstone is looking to recruit a Trainee Restaurant Manager to join our growing McDonald’s.
Are you looking for a fun and flexible role leading a team within a fast paced environment? We are looking to hire a Trainee Restaurant Manager to support the Team and become next Manager supporting the team to deliver operational excellence.
Being a Trainee Restaurant Manager means you will be on a journey of training to ensure you have the skills for delivering excellent customer service, maintaining operational standards, maximising sales opportunities and driving financial performance. You will receive excellent on-job training, coaching and support to deliver the role to the highest standards. Training will include all aspects of operational delivery, people practises and legislative training to ensure the highest standards of health and food safety are adhered to at all times.
- Ensuring your team serve our customers in a timely manner, providing excellent customer service
- Ensuring all sales and KPI targets are achieved
- Driving brand and customer service audit performance
- Supporting the Site Director with their day to day duties
- Providing effective communication, motivating the team while providing them with regular feedback
- Unit Manager experience in a high-volume catering environment
- Lead your team from the front and have a passion for recognition
- Able to demonstrate commercial acumen and have a high drive for results
- Developing an internal pipeline of talent
- Strong communication skills
- Enjoy working under pressure in an ever-changing environment
- Confidence in dealing with customers / employee queries
You may have experience of the following: Trainee Restaurant Manager, Assistant Restaurant Manager, Trainee Unit Manager, Assistant Unit Manager, Assistant Hospitality Manager, Assistant Catering Manager, Restaurant Supervisor, Hospitality Supervisor, Restaurant Team Leader, Hospitality Team Leader, etc.
Posted on: 14/02/2019
Listed to: 28/03/2019
Location: Hollingbourne, UK
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours per week
Salary Amount: GBP £28000
Roles on other Jobs Boards:
Popular Interview Questions: