Home › Jobs in City of London ›
City of London: Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment job
Listed by REDTUSK
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment
Description: Added by REDTUSK - Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment £21,000 - £25,000 Basic + Uncapped Commission + Be...
Date added: 16/03/2019
Listed to: 27/04/2019
Location: City of London, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours
Yearly Salary: GBP £21000
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Eat an energising meal beforehand - and no smelly meals!
- Read up on the business, manager, and their history.
- Try not to talk poorly about current team mates, directors or suppliers.
- Do not list items on your CV. This interview is an opportunity to deliver the positives you have that your CV doesn't convey.
- Explain the goals of your career and the reasons you like the opportunity.
Additional City of London Job Vacancies:
It may be nice to have:
- Complete other tasks as asked
- Excellent attention to detail
- Committed to hard work
- Be helpful
- Good teamplayer
External Guides for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to City of London
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms