Home › Jobs in Birmingham ›
Birmingham: Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment position
Posted by REDTUSK
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment
Description: Listed by REDTUSK - Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment £21,000 - £25,000 Basic + Uncapped Commission + Be...
Date listed: 16/03/2019
Ends on: 27/04/2019
Location: Birmingham, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours pw
Yearly Salary: GBP £21000
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Try not to oversell who you are.
- Put on a clean suit. Wear it sharp and clean.
- Sit in the car, be calm, take some time to set yourself ahead of entering reception.
- Check your latest social media posts are positive.
Roles on other Boards:
Key things for this position:
- An aspiring and enthusiastic ethic
- A hunger to improve
- Should be a pleasure to work alongside
- Have a 'can do' attitude, prepared to help the rest of the team in a helpful manner
- A good teammate as well as work to own initiative
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- Would you choose to manage on your own or with colleagues?
- Tell us about you.
- What are your pay demands?
External Blogs for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Birmingham
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms