Home › Jobs in City of London ›
City of London-based Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment Consultant - Januar job
Here's a position listed by Venn Group
A Selection of YT Tips for Jobseekers
Job interview tips (Part 1): Five quick job interview tips
How did you hear about this position? - Job Interview Tips
Common Mistakes Included in a CV
The 5 Biggest Mistakes you can make on your CV
Job Interview Tips & Etiquette
How to Answer Classic Job Interview Questions
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment Consultant - Januar
City of London, United Kingdom
permanent, full time, Up to 40 hours per week
Description: From Venn Group -
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Trainee Scheme - £40k OTE - No previous recruitment experience needed - Central London location. 5 X...
Added on: 12/01/2019
Listed Until: 23/02/2019
List of Tips for this Position:
- Interact, perhaps, with the firm's twitter profile.
- Try not to oversell who you are.
- Sit down, be calm, take five minutes to ready yourself ahead of meeting the interviewer.
- Be cautious to talk poorly about your workmates, boss or industry.
- Be genuine, upbeat, focused, self-assured, frank and to the point.
- Make a good first impression, offer warm greetings with all you speak to. Stand up, make a smile, keep eye contact.
Jobs available on other Jobs Boards:
External Help for Your Interview
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms