Home › Jobs in Leeds ›
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment Consultant role, Leeds
This is a permanent position posted by Venn Group
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment Consultant
Description: Job from: Venn Group -
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Immediate Start - 1st year OTE £30,000!
Trainee Recruitment Consultants Required - Trainee Recruitment Consultants Needed in Leeds City Centre - Trainee Recruitment Scheme - No previous recruitment experience needed - Basic £18k + uncapped commission
On top of the starting basic salary of £18,000 for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, we offer an uncapped commission structure which allows you to start earning commission from the day you start!
Below is roughly what you can expect to be earning within your first 3 years with us:
- Year 1: £25-30,000
- Year 2: £30-40,000
- Year 3: £40,000+
What working at Venn Group as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant can offer you:
- A structured and comprehensive training programme
- A clear pathway for quick progression
- Uncapped commission to allow you to take control of your own earnings
- 22 days holidays per annum (rising by one per year up to 30 days in total)
- Bupa cover after one year's continuous service
- Monthly Fizzy Fridays and regular team nights out
- Entry onto our Vennture Points reward scheme
- Top performer lunches for top billers
- Performance based pay rises and promotions
- Building long term relationships with both candidates and clients
- Calling already established, warm accounts to maintain already existing relationships with contacts
- Networking and generating business from cold clients
- Meeting face to face with clients
- Screening new candidates over the telephone and face to face
If you're interested in this exciting opportunity to join Venn Group as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, apply now and we'll be in touch to discuss your application.
Listed on: 16/03/2019
Listed Until: 27/04/2019
Location: Leeds, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours each week
Salary Amount: GBP £18000
Tips for this Role:
- Specify your career goals and why you would like this role.
- Don't forget your body language such as making good eye contact, your posture, not fidgeting and not mumbling.
- Learn about the business, owner, and job opportunity.
Job Hunting Tips:
"CV targeting. Make sure your CV is targeted to suit the employer who will receive it. Try to tailor your CV to each job you are applying for."
Jobs available on other Jobs Boards:
Popular Interview Questions:
- What do you reckon you can achieve for the business?
- What things are you wanting to take on in your next position?
- Do you like to do tasks alone or in a team?
- Explain to us your career goals.
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms