Home › Jobs in City of London ›
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment Consultant Graduate position in City of London
Detail about this full time permanent role in City of London posted by Venn Group which finishes on February 23rd 2019
Useful YouTube Videos for Job Hunters
3 CV Mistakes You Must Never Make
Job Interview Tips : How to Sell Yourself in a Job Interview
Job Interview Tips: How to get a JOB - #BelieveLife
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment Consultant Graduate
City of London, UK
permanent, full time, 35-40 hours
Description: Uploaded by Venn Group -
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Graduate Trainee Entry Level Recruiter Role - London Bridge - Start ASAP/January...
Posted on: 12/01/2019
Applications Until: 23/02/2019
- Be authentic, optimistic, engaged, confident, direct and to the point.
- Don't cause yourself stress by concentrating on negatives.
- Make clear your career goals and why you want this job.
These things would probably help you to get this job
- An ability to build and maintain great working relationships
- Keen and willing to learn new things
- A solid team member, able to create effective, collaborative relationships with others
Latest City of London Positions
External City of London Jobs:
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms