Home › Jobs in Central London ›
Central London-based Trainee Recruitment Consultant - No Experience Needed role
Here's a job role placed by Page Group
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - No Experience Needed
Description: From Page Group - PageGroup are currently looking for multiple Trainee Recruitment Consultants for an immediate start to join our office based in Chiswick ...
Added on: 17/10/2019
Listed Until: 31/10/2019
Location: Central London, United Kingdom
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours
Package: GBP £20000
List of Tips for this Position:
- Try not to oversell who you are.
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' letter by post.
- Don't forget your body language like making eye contact, your posture, not fidgeting and not mumbling.
- Sit down, be calm, take a few minutes to ready yourself ahead of going through the door.
- Think of honest questions to demonstrate you're curious and have researched.
More Central London Jobs:
It may be helpful to have:
- Keen and wanting to absorb
- Must behave in a professional way
- Knows that a competitive nature and commitment are critical for a rewarding career in recruitment
- Knows how tough recruitment positions such as this can be
Fresh Central London Roles
Interview Questions - Prepare for these:
- Explain to us why you would like to work for us.
- Have you endured difficulty working for a line manager?
- How will you determine progress?
External Guides for Your Interview
Positions in places close to Central London
© 2022 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms