Home › Jobs in Birmingham ›
Birmingham-based Trainee Recruitment Consultant job
Here's a role listed by Huxley Associates
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Description: From Huxley Associates - Our office in Birmingham is located in the heart of the city centre and a five minute walk from two train stations - you're also a ten minute walk...
Added on: 17/10/2019
Listed to: 28/11/2019
Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours each week
Package: GBP £18000
External Guides for Your Interview
List of Tips for this Position:
- Don't forget your body language like making eye contact, your posture, not fidgeting and not mumbling.
- Analyse typical interviewer questions and write down your answers.
- Don't go off topic. Keep your brain on the things you are good at.
- Sit down, be calm, take a few minutes to ready yourself ahead of going through the door.
- Be genuine, cheery, attentive, sure of yourself, plainspoken and succint.
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' letter by post.
- Get there in time, to feel calm and ready for a great meeting.
It may be helpful to have:
- Is able to operate under extreme pressure
- Provide references from other work
- An excellent attention to detail
Interview Questions - Prepare for these:
- What are the most troublesome people to spend time alongside?
- Tell me about the best manager you have had and the worst manager.
- Why were you made redundant?
- For what things did you quit the previous company?
Positions in places close to Birmingham
© 2022 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms