Home › Jobs in Woodford ›
Woodford-based Trainee Enforcement Officer Bailiff - & North E London position
Listed by Inneo Recruitment
Trainee Enforcement Officer Bailiff - & North E London
Description: Added by Inneo Recruitment Ltd - Trainee Enforcement Officer - Bailiff - Woodford and North East London We have a number of vacancies for ...
Date added: 10/10/2019
Ends on: 21/11/2019
Location: Woodford, Great Britain
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours each week
Package: GBP £30000
Tips for Interviewing for this Position:
- Check that latest twitter and linkedin posts are professional.
- Do not go off topic. Keep your thoughts on the things you are good at.
- Eat properly beforehand - and no smelly meals!
- Analyse typical questions and write down your replies.
- Make it in time, to feel chilled and ready for your interview.
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' card by post.
- Don't be late. Make plans for getting lost.
It may be nice to have:
- Be a good communicator
- An ability to build and maintain great working relationships
- A good standard of education
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Detail orientated and organised
Jobs available on other Boards:
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- Why did you walk away from your last position?
- What was the most sizeable failing at your most recent company?
- How long do you imagine you want to stay with us?
External Guides for Your Interview
Positions in towns and cities close to Woodford
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms