Home › Jobs in Manchester ›
Manchester: Trainee Consultant - Sales Experience Desirable job
Listed by SW6 Associates
Trainee Consultant - Sales Experience Desirable
Description: Listed by SW6 Associates Ltd - Trainee Recruitment Consultant *Graduate with srong sales experience required (not retail sales)!* ...
Date listed: 04/10/2019
Applications Until: 15/11/2019
Location: Manchester, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours
Yearly Salary: GBP £20000
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Don't be late. Prepare for delays.
- Make a Google Alert on the firm to know latest developments.
- Make it in time, to be chilled and ready for your interview.
- Do not go off topic. Keep your thoughts on the things you are good at.
- Put on a clean suit. Wear it sharp and clean.
- Eat an energising meal beforehand - but no smelly meals!
Suggestions for those looking for employment:
"Target your CV to the business that will read it."
Key things for this position:
- Be helpful
- The right to work in the United Kingdom is necessary
- A great team player as well as work on your own initiative
External Blogs for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Manchester
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms