Here's a role posted by Adecco
Location: Newton Abbot, United Kingdom
Structure:permanent, full time Up to 40 hours
Package: GBP £negotiable
Description: From Adecco -
Adecco are recruiting on behalf of our National client for a Trade Sales person based in Newton Abbot.
To provide effective and efficient management of existing customer accounts, and develop new business to meetBranch, Area and Company targets by providing an excellent internal sales service
· Build and maintain successful partnerships with customers, colleagues and suppliers and focus on the achievement of long term customer loyalty.
· Consistently generate profitable sales for the branch, both face to face and on the telephone by effectively using a range of techniques and resources.
· Apply the basic principles of margin management to generate profitable sales.
· Ensure that company and market information is exploited in order to develop and maximise profit opportunities.
· Provide management with required reports, information and feedback to contribute to the effective planning and performance management of the business in agreed formats and within agreed timeframes.
Customer focused sales or business environment either on telesales or in a face to face selling role
Electrical product knowledge is advantageous
Basic PC skills.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer .If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
Added on: 14/02/2019
Listed Until: 28/03/2019
List of Tips for this Position:
Jobs on other Boards:
Interview Questions - Prepare for these: