Home › Jobs in Durham ›
Tool Room Manager position in Durham
More info for this full time permanent job in Durham posted by Nigel Wright with last applications by May 29th '19
Tool Room Manager
Description: Uploaded by Nigel Wright - The Company Nigel Wright is delighted to be working with a global high volume manufacturer, to recruit a Tool Room Manager for ...
Posted on: 17/04/2019
Listed Until: 29/05/2019
Location: Durham, UK
Employment Type: permanent, full time 35-40 hours
Salary: GBP £negotiable
Interview and CV Tips
- Do not be late. Prepare for all eventualities.
- Keep wording professional at all times.
- Take time with your answers. Don't feel pressure to answer quick fire.
- Remember the importance of body language such as eye contact, posture, active listening and nodding.
- Set up a Google Alert about the company to keep informed.
- Be authentic, optimistic, engaged, confident, forthright and succint.
- Don't be afraid to admit you don't know the answer to a question. It's better than faking.
Roles on other Jobs Boards:
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms