Home › Jobs in Reading ›
Thermal Mechanical Design Engineer job role, Reading
This is a permanent role placed by Reqiva
Thermal Mechanical Design Engineer
Description: Job from: Reqiva Ltd - Thermal Mechanical Design Engineer | Electronic DevicesReqiva are currently seeking a Senior Mechanical Engineer to work for Electronic En...
Listed on: 15/03/2019
Ends on: 26/04/2019
Location: Reading, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours per week
Salary Amount: GBP £35000
Interview and CV Help
Tips for this Role:
- Never be late. Plan for delays.
- Don't go off on tangents. Keep your focus on your better qualities.
- Create a Google Alert about the employer to keep informed.
- Make a good first impression, be polite with everyone you meet. Stand up, smile, make good eye contact.
- Thank the interviewer(s) in person, by email or by post. Common courtesy, alongside politeness really helps in interviews.
- Ask good questions to demonstrate you are interested and have researched.
- Get there on time, so you're calm and prepared for a great meeting.
Job Hunting Tips:
"Prior to applying, identify details about your potential company. Make sure to comprehend who they serve, their industry, their competitors and character. Keep afresh of key people in the industry."
External Reading Job Vacancies:
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms