Home › Jobs in Reading ›
Thermal Mechanical Design Engineer role in Reading
More info for this full time permanent job role in Reading placed by Reqiva closing on 26-04-2019
Thermal Mechanical Design Engineer
Description: Posted by Reqiva Ltd - Thermal Mechanical Design Engineer | Electronic DevicesReqiva are currently seeking a Senior Mechanical Engineer to work for Electronic En...
Date Posted: 15/03/2019
Applications Until: 26/04/2019
Location: Reading, UK
Employment Type: permanent, full time 35-40 hours pw
Salary: GBP £35000
Interview and CV Tips
- Don't brag too much. Humility is persuasive.
- Remember the importance of body language such as eye contact, posture, active listening and nodding.
- Breath deeply, relax your face muscles, take the time to pause before going in.
- Interact subtly on the company's social media - maybe like a post.
- Thank the interviewer(s) in person, by email or by post. Common courtesy and politeness goes far in interviewing.
- Review common interview questions and prepare your responses. Quiz yourself in advance with some practice questions.
- Don't speak negatively of former coworkers, employers or colleagues.
Job Hunting Tips:
"Prior to applying, learn particulars about your potential company. Make sure to comprehend who they serve, their industry, their competitors and ethics. Keep afresh of key people in the industry."
Typical Interview Questions:
- Tell me an example of good teamwork.
- What do you expect from an employer?
- Why did you quit your last position?
- Why do you really want this job?
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms