Home › Jobs in Birmingham ›
Birmingham-based Test Automation Engineer position
Placed by REED Technology
Test Automation Engineer
Description: Added by REED Technology - Test Automation Engineer Brand New Opportunity A global leader in their industry, this hugely su...
Date added: 17/03/2019
Listed to: 28/04/2019
Location: Birmingham, Great Britain
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours
Package: GBP £33000
External Guides for Your Interview
Advice for those looking for employment:
"Develop all the info needed in filling out a job application. Even if you are supplying a CV, it is possible that you will also be required to to complete a standard application for the HR team."
It may be nice to have:
- An ability to lead a team and to work as part of a team
- A strong determination to work hard, and develop in your role
- A good level of written and verbal communication skills
- A multi-tasker with the ability to switch from task to task with ease and confidence
- Display effective interpersonal skills.
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- Do you think you're too good for this position?
- Do you think you're the best person for this job? If so, why?
- What did you love or despise about the last job?
Positions in towns and cities close to Birmingham
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms