Home › Jobs in Leicester ›
Leicester: Tenancy Sustainment Officer role
Listed by Adullam Homes Housing Association
Tenancy Sustainment Officer
Description: Listed by Adullam Homes Housing Association Limited - Adullam Homes are looking for a Tenancy Sustainment Officer to join their team in Leicester. Job Title: Tenancy Sustainment Offic...
Date listed: 10/10/2019
Listed to: 07/11/2019
Location: Leicester, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours per week
Yearly Salary: GBP £19385
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Do not be fearful to declare you don't know an answer.
- Think of meaningful questions to express that you're curious and have thought about the company.
- Detail the goals of your career and the reasons you like the opportunity.
- Check your latest linkedin posts are work-friendly.
- Try not to talk poorly about current team mates, directors or suppliers.
- Eat an energising meal beforehand - but no smelly meals!
More Leicester Positions:
Key things for this position:
- Committed to work hard
- A hunger to learn
- Be helpful
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- Explain to me why you wish to come and work here.
- Why were you dismissed?
- What was rewarding about your most recent role?
- How do you explain the rate of how you operate?
External Blogs for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Leicester
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms