Home › Jobs in Norwich ›
Norwich: Tenancy Specialist (temp to contract) position
Posted by REED
Tenancy Specialist (temp to contract)
Description: Listed by REED - We are looking for a Tenancy Specialist to join the team in Norwich on an initial secondment or fixed term contract until 31st October 2019. Although ...
Date listed: 13/02/2019
Applications Until: 20/03/2019
Location: Norwich, Great Britain
Employment Details: contract, full time standard full time hours pw
Yearly Salary: GBP £27270
External Blogs for Your Interview
Key things for this position:
- Ability to adapt to change and work effectively as part of a team
- Be adaptable & flexible
- Ability to work additional hours to meet the needs of the post as and when required
- An ability to lead a team and to work as part of a team
Roles on other Jobs Boards:
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- What are your pay demands?
- For what reason do you want to work with us?
- Explain to me why you wish to come and work for us.
- What was the most sizeable frustration at your most recent employer?
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Norwich
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms