Home › Jobs in Bristol ›
Bristol-based Temporary Office Support job
Here's a position listed by Flair for Recruitment
Temporary Office Support
Description: From Flair for Recruitment - Are you available immediately? Do you consider yourself tech-savvy and quick to pick up new IT systems? A software company in central Brist...
Added on: 04/10/2019
Applications Until: 15/11/2019
Location: Bristol, United Kingdom
Structure: temporary, full time Up to 40 hours pw
Package: GBP £17550
External Guides for Your Interview
List of Tips for this Position:
- Try not to oversell who you are.
- Put on a nice suit. Be smart and neat.
- Create a Google Alert on the employer to know latest developments.
- Stipulate the goals of your career and the reasons you prefer the position.
Roles on other Jobs Boards:
It may be helpful to have:
- Determined and dedicated temperament
- A good teammate and work on your own initiative
- Is able to work during an amount of stress
- Be capable to create and grow good workplace relationships
Interview Questions - Prepare for these:
- Tell us about you.
- How would you define your plus points?
- What are your aspirations in the long term?
- Have you become heated in a role? What caused this?
Positions in places close to Bristol
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms