Home › Jobs in Wallingford ›
Wallingford-based Temporary Marketing Executive role
Here's a job role placed by Berry Recruitment
Temporary Marketing Executive
Wallingford, United Kingdom
temporary, full time, Up to 40 hours
Description: From Berry Recruitment -
Berry Recruitment has registered an exceptional opportunity that has just arisen to join our client based in the Wallingford area as a Temporary Marke...
Added on: 08/11/2018
Applications Until: 20/12/2018
List of Tips for this Position:
- Don't forget your body language like making eye contact, your posture, not fidgeting and not mumbling.
- Think of honest questions to demonstrate you're curious and have researched.
- Create a Google Alert on the employer to know latest developments.
- Interact, perhaps, with the firm's twitter profile.
- Put on a nice suit. Be smart and neat.
It may be helpful to have:
- An appetite to advance
- Execute other work as needed
- Being eligible to work in the United Kingdom is mandatory
- Somebody who enjoys to 'get stuck in' and complete a mixture of jobs
Interview Questions - Prepare for these:
- What are you wanting in the next role?
- What things are you wanting to learn in this job?
- What are your wage expectations?
- Define the aims of your career.
External Guides for Your Interview
© 2018 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms