Home › Jobs in Cambridge ›
Cambridge-based Temporary Clerical Advisor role
Listed by Select Appointments
Temporary Clerical Advisor
Description: Added by Select Appointments - Full time Clerical AdvisorStarting Thursday 28th November 2019 until Tuesday 14th January 2020. These dates may be extended. ...
Date added: 11/10/2019
Listed to: 22/11/2019
Location: Cambridge, Great Britain
Structure: temporary, full time Up to 40 hours
Package: GBP £29172
Tips for Interviewing for this Position:
- Do not go off topic. Keep your thoughts on the things you are good at.
- Try not to oversell who you are.
- Interact, maybe, with the interviewer's twitter profile.
External Cambridge Jobs:
It may be nice to have:
- Commitment to teamwork
- Keen to learn, able to multi task and prioritise with excellent attention to detail
- High degree of self-motivation
- Able to communicate efficiently with people from all levels and backgrounds
- At least 1-year work experience in a relevant or similar role or sector
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- What can you do to assist our department?
- What salary are you wanting?
- What have you discovered about your prior slip ups?
External Guides for Your Interview
Positions in towns and cities close to Cambridge
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms