Home › Jobs in Central London ›
Central London: Temporary Administrator job role
Placed by Adecco
Description: Listed by Adecco - TEMPORARY ADMINISTRATOR Working hours: Mon - Fri 9 to 5 Location: West End Salary: £12 p/h Are you a motivated an...
Date listed: 03/10/2019
Listed Until: 14/11/2019
Location: Central London, Great Britain
Employment Details: temporary, full time standard full time hours
Yearly Salary: GBP £21450
External Blogs for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Think of body language like not playing with a pen, sitting upright, not slouching and speaking clearly.
- Think about your responses.
- Do not be fearful to declare you don't know an answer.
- Try not to oversell who you are.
Additional Central London Jobs:
Key things for this position:
- Committed to hard work
- Relevant background in a related job and over one years' involvement in this industry
- Good teamplayer
- Relentless, resilient and resolute personality
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Central London
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms