Here's more detail on this full time permanent job role in Northampton listed by Verticality closing by Wednesday 29th May 2019
Description: Uploaded by Verticality - Technical Project Manager
Salary: £65k-£70k plus car allowance, 25% Bonus and benefits
Keywords: Project Manager, Development Project Manager, Technical Project manager, IT PM, Technical PM, Dynamics AX, D365, Microsoft Dynamics, Project Management etc.
Are you a talented Technical Project Manager looking for a new exciting role? Are you keen to work with one of the leading retailers out there at the minute? We have a brand-new requirement off the back of our growth for a development focused Technical PM to join the organisation. You will be working closely with IT and will be responsible for evolving the current technical applications landscape, including in house legacy systems and business applications. You will play a key role in influencing the future success of the business by ensuring that all applications meet the requirements and strategy of the business.
We are looking for the following:
- Previous Technical project management experience.
- You MUST have previous experience of development or development project management.
- Experience of running multiple projects at any one time.
- A strong level of experience of software development including the following tools etc, Jira and VSTS.
- Experience of working with Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365apps
- Knowledge of ESB communications.
- A strong team player with the ability to influence internal and external stakeholders.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fantastic organisation at a very exciting time. Please send in a copy of your CV or give us a call if you are interested.
Posted on: 17/04/2019
Listed to: 29/05/2019
Location: Northampton, UK
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours each week
Salary Amount: GBP £65000