Home › Jobs in Newcastle ›
Technical Network Specialist position, Newcastle
This is a permanent job role posted by Nigel Wright
Technical Network Specialist
Description: Job from: Nigel Wright - The Company Expanding national services business is looking for a Technical Network Specialist. The Role ...
Listed on: 14/02/2019
Listed to: 28/03/2019
Location: Newcastle, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours
Salary Amount: GBP £55000
Interview and CV Help
Tips for this Role:
- Thank the interviewer(s) in person, by email or by post. Common courtesy, alongside politeness really helps in interviews.
- Specify your career goals and why you would like this role.
- Do not speak ill of former workmates, bosses or sector.
- Don't be scared to say you don't know the response to questions. Don't lie.
- Keep your words work-safe during the interview.
Some useful things would be:
- Ability to work additional hours to meet the needs of the post as and when required
- Articulate, excellent communicator, tenacious and dedicated
- A good level of IT skills
Recent Newcastle Positions
Jobs available on other Jobs Boards:
Common Interview Questions:
- How would you operate if the manager was incorrect about something?
- Why did you leave your position?
- If current colleagues were asked why you should be employed, what would they claim?
- Describe your best boss and the worst ever manager you worked for.
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms