Home › Jobs in Salisbury ›
Salisbury-based Technical Marketing Manager job
Posted by ReQuire Consultancy
Technical Marketing Manager
Description: Added by ReQuire Consultancy - Our client is seeking a Technical Marketing Manager to play a key role in bringing their high end products to market whilst clearly communicating ...
Date added: 14/03/2019
Listed Until: 25/04/2019
Location: Salisbury, Great Britain
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours pw
Package: GBP £40000
External Guides for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Position:
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' card by post.
- Do not use unprofessional terminology.
- Analyse typical questions and write down your replies.
- Read about the firm, directors, and job role.
It may be nice to have:
- An organised and proactive approach
- Ability to multi-task and work accurately under own initiative
- Self-motivated, with strong desire to succeed
- Be ambitious and keen to develop
Roles on other Jobs Boards:
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- What do you demand from an employer?
- Recall a pressured time you had in your last job and what you did to get past it.
- Would you take work home with you?
Positions in towns and cities close to Salisbury
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms