Home › Jobs in Newcastle Upon Tyne ›
Technical Administrator role, Newcastle Upon Tyne
This is a permanent job listed by Itecco
Description: Job from: Itecco Limited - Role: Technical AdministratorLocation: Newcastle-upon-TyneSalary: £27,000 +...
Listed on: 04/10/2019
Ends on: 25/10/2019
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours each week
Salary Amount: GBP £15000
Tips for this Role:
- Specify your career goals and why you would like this role.
- Don't just go over your CV. An interview is a chance to present all of your qualities that a CV can't present.
- Be yourself, cheery, attentive, self-confident, frank and concise.
- Make a good first impression, be polite with everyone you meet. Stand up, smile, make good eye contact.
- Make sure that recent linkedin messages are positive.
Jobs on other Boards:
Some useful things would be:
- A person who enjoys to 'get stuck in' and complete an assortment of tasks
- Be able to provide references from other roles
- Have a helpful attitude
- Can operate under extreme stress
Recent Newcastle Upon Tyne Roles
Common Interview Questions:
- What tempts you regarding this company?
- How would you define the speed at which you work?
- How would you define your work ethic to us?
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms