Home › Jobs in Rochdale ›
Rochdale-based Team Leader - role
Here's a position posted by Brook Street
Team Leader -
Description: From Brook Street - Team Leader Position Rochdale £20104 - £25528 DOE Are you a strong Senior with alot of leadership ex...
Added on: 04/10/2019
Listed to: 15/11/2019
Location: Rochdale, United Kingdom
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours each week
Package: GBP £20104
List of Tips for this Position:
- Make sure that latest twitter and linkedin messages are interview safe.
- Think of honest questions to demonstrate you're curious and have researched.
- Try not to oversell who you are.
- Don't go off topic. Keep your brain on the things you are good at.
Jobs available on other Jobs Boards:
It may be helpful to have:
- Must act in an appropriate way
- Somebody who enjoys to 'get stuck in' and complete a mixture of jobs
- An able co-worker, confident enough to establish practical rapport
Interview Questions - Prepare for these:
- For what things did you quit the previous company?
- Why were you made redundant?
- What reasons should we take you on?
- Do you think you're really the most suitable candidate for this vacancy?
External Guides for Your Interview
Positions in places close to Rochdale
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms