Home › Jobs in Lostock ›
Lostock: Team Leader position
Posted by PARAGON MEED
Description: Listed by PARAGON MEED - Are you ACCA qualified? Are you looking to work for a dynamic company offering fantastic benefits and career progression? Due to con...
Date listed: 10/10/2019
Applications Until: 21/11/2019
Location: Lostock, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours pw
Yearly Salary: GBP £28000
External Blogs for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Do not go off topic. Keep your thoughts on the things you are good at.
- Make a Google Alert on the firm to know latest developments.
- Put on a clean suit. Wear it sharp and clean.
- Do not use unprofessional terminology.
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' card by post.
- Don't worry by thinking of pessemistic happenings.
- Think of meaningful questions to express that you're curious and have thought about the company.
Suggestions for those looking for employment:
"Make the documentation required for making an application. Even though you are submitting a CV, you may also be requested to to fill out an application form for the personnel person."
Key things for this position:
- Articulate and computer literate
- Ability to work flexibly and a good team player
- An ability to build and maintain great working relationships
- Friendly nature with an excellent telephone manner
External Lostock Job Vacancies:
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- Would you take work home with you?
- What are your pay demands?
- Have you had problems working with a manager?
- What are your ambitions in the long term?
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Lostock
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms