Home › Jobs in Central London ›
Team Assistant job role, Central London
This is a permanent role placed by The Maine Group
Description: Job from: The Maine Group - An exciting opportunity for an experienced Team Assistant to join a leading global Wealth Management and Accountancy firm. This firm are well know...
Listed on: 04/10/2019
Listed to: 15/11/2019
Location: Central London, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours pw
Salary Amount: GBP £21000
Interview and CV Help
Tips for this Role:
- Don't be scared to say you don't know the response to questions. Don't lie.
- Don't just go over your CV. An interview is a chance to present all of your qualities that a CV can't present.
- Consider your answers. You shouldn't feel pressure to answer rapidly.
External Central London Jobs:
Some useful things would be:
- Be able to build and maintain great working relationships
- A 'can do' attitude, prepared to help colleagues in a constructive way
- Perform other ad-hoc work as asked
- Great team working skills
- A commitment to work hard
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms