Listed by CBRE
Description: Added by CBRE Ltd - Role Purpose
To provide highly efficient team assistant support to a team within our Building Consultancy department.
This role will be working with a team of fee earners, ranging in seniority, within the Building Consultancy team. You will also be providing wider support for the Building Consultancy team, based both the City and West End, where required.
• Responsible for all monthly billing for the team as well as creating invoices, ensuring the distribution of them for payment, reconciling income, disbursements (via the WIP), reporting and managing the monthly income and reporting back to the team head as well as chasing payment of any outstanding invoices, where required.
• An understanding of the team’s priorities including diary management. This involves organising travel (including itineraries), client and internal meetings, lunches and dinners, expenses management.
• Setting up projects using internal system, PeopleSoft, and learning this system thoroughly - ensuring AML checks and Conflict of Interest checks are completed.
• Learning all other systems within the company that are used within Building Consultancy.
• Effective "gate keeping": managing all incoming communication (including phone calls, voicemail etc.), efficiently establishing priorities and ensuring that all correspondence and enquiries are processed in an accurate, professional and timely manner.
• Being "one step ahead", i.e. knowing where they need to be, when and with the right paperwork in hand.
• Supporting the team typing, amending, formatting and binding reports using Word, Excel, PowerPoint and PDF.
• Creation of PowerPoint presentations and pitches from scratch to a high standard.
• Preparation of outgoing correspondence and various other documents.
• Full management of filing/e-filing, the creation and archiving of new/old project filing ensuring all is completed in line with ISO standards.
• Communicate with the team, ensuring a high level of awareness of current priorities and whereabouts, including attending any team meetings.
• Understanding of IT systems.
• Active role is assisting with department marketing.
• Assisting with the organisation of team events within the department.
• Provide training for new starters coming into the business.
• Support the Senior PA within the team during absence.
• Flexibility to go between our City and West End offices.
• Extensive Powerpoint Pitches.
• Prior Team Assistant/Secretarial experience of at least 1 year.
• Excellent understanding of business finance.
• Maintain a positive and helpful attitude.
• Ability to prioritise and act on own initiative.
• Ability to work proactively and cooperatively.
• Able to work to deadlines and have a flexible approach.
• Experience of working with internal/external clients.
• Extremely professional, approachable and happy to help.
• Discretion and sensitivity around confidentiality.
• Excellent IT skills: Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint (production of high quality documents, reports and correspondence, diary and email management in Outlook).
• Ability to work quickly, and accurately.
• Excellent organisational skills and exceptional attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills: spelling, grammar and telephone manner.
• GCSE’s - Maths and English Language - minimum C grade
Date added: 06/12/2018
Ends on: 17/01/2019
Location: West London, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours
Yearly Salary: GBP £negotiable
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
Suggestions for those looking for employment:
"Read a paper or relevant blog that concentrates on the niche you're looking for a role in. This will make sure that you're relevant on updates in the field and will also be useful in an interview and tells the possible company that you want this job."
Roles on other Jobs Boards:
Interview Questions - Practice These: