Home › Jobs in Stockport ›
Teaching Assistant position in Stockport
A full time permanent role in Stockport posted by Gilbert Meher closing by Wednesday 11th September 2019
Description: Uploaded by Gilbert Meher - Recruiter Name: Zoe McCartney Job Role: Teaching Assistant Location: Stockport...
Posted on: 31/07/2019
Listed Until: 11/09/2019
Location: Stockport, UK
Employment Type: permanent, full time 35-40 hours pw
Salary: GBP £15000
- Make clear your career goals and why you want this job.
- Don't simply recap your CV. Use this chance to show all your qualities that a CV does not list.
- Keep wording professional at all times.
- Take deep breaths, relax your face muscles, take 5 minutes to pause before the interview.
- Try not to go off on tangents. Keep your focus on your best qualities.
- Do not be late. Plan for delays.
These things would probably help you to get this job
- Good attention to detail
- A friendly person
- A solid team member, able to create effective, collaborative relationships with others
- Competitive and hard working approach
- A background in a similar role with at least 1 year experience
Jobs on other Jobs Boards:
Popular Interview Questions:
- What will you do if you don't get a job offer?
- What can you contribute to this company?
- Are you overqualified for this job?
- Have you gotten enraged at work? Why?
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms